09 August 2014

Degustabox - July Review


If you would like to try Degustabox for yourself and get a cheeky £3 off your first box just click here.



So I enjoyed my first Degustabox so much that I decided to stick with it for another month. In this months box I received: 

  • 3 bottles of ZEO drinks (peach & grapefruit, citrus crush & lime zest) 
  • 3 packets of Portlebay Kracklecorn (popcorn) (crispy bacon & maple syrup, sweet & salt, chilli & lime)
  • 6 packets of Maggi sauces 
  • Dr. Oetker Eton Mess and Violet Crystals 
  • 2 Hornsby's Apple & Blueberry cider 
  • Green & Blacks Dark Chocolate & lemon chocolate


Unfortunately a lot of this box won't get used straight away (Maggi's and Dr Oetker) and the popcorn will need to be sampled and reviewed by Jamie.

What I can review: firstly the chocolate. Dark chocolate isn't my thing BUT this was lovely, just a square or two totally satisfied any sweet craving I had. This I would possibly buy again. 

Secondly, Hornsby's apple & blueberry cider. At first I thought this was very 'odd' tasting but I have to admit half way through a cold bottle on a Friday night I was quite enjoying it. Would I buy it? Potentially. It makes a bit of a refreshing difference from my normal Rekorderlig mixed berry or strawberry & lime. 



Rudi enjoying the box again - pretty sure he's looking forward to it more than me!