12 November 2013

Chapter 1: The Boy Who Lived!

Ok, ok. Please forgive the title - we've been on a massive Harry Potter kick of late but what better way to start again than from the beginning! 

I originally started this blog back in 2011....then stopped, then started, then stopped again. Like a lot of people, my 'blogging bug' comes & goes, however last Tuesday during a morning 5k (yes, I'm still attempting this running malarkey) I decided to return to the world of blogging, restart, reinvent, maybe actually put a bit of effort into it.  

I've never been the most fashion-forward, my make-up is pretty plain & simple, and so doing a fashion/beauty blog would be beyond pointless for me. I do however love baking & cooking, DIY, my friends, my boyfriend and I do not too bad at this whole healthy eating & fitness stuff when I put my mind to it, and if the little bits I've picked up over the last year or so can  inspire, guide or help someone else out, that's just a huge bonus. 

So please stay tuned, there may be something of interest coming your way soon.